Original topic:

Galaxy S10+ Bluetooth losing all recently paired devices

(Topic created: 04-26-2022 08:13 PM)
Cmh_6BT
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I'm having issues with my S10+ losing all of my recently paired devices over Bluetooth. This has happened TWICE now in probably two months with one of those times being yesterday. I lose every bit of it and have to reconnect it all. The worst and most annoying thing is it loses my Samsung Watch 4. The wearable app loses any existence of my watch ever being connected and I had to reset my watch the first time it happened. I am really wanting to find a solution so that I don't have to reset my watch a second time, can anyone help? Thanks!

5 Replies
Charkatak
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Something like this happened to me few years ago with one of my Google Pixel phones. It would lose a connection to my car. I would have to pair it again. Happened a few times within 6 months. I believe issue was with a bug in the Android.

0 Likes
Cmh_6BT
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Is there any way to keep it from happening? Any repair patch to run?
0 Likes
Charkatak
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I didn't find any solution, but it was corrected eventually by software updates.

0 Likes
Who_Dis
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S Phones

when it happens again, report to samsung using samsung members app > get help > error report

Also, try using Nice Catch to see if detects what is changing the settings (in your case, deleting the connected devices)

0 Likes
Cmh_6BT
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
What is Nice Catch?
0 Likes