JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy S10 Camera overheat

(Topic created: 06-29-2021 09:19 AM)
userjivsYV1spX
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I was recording a graveside service for a friend. Just as it was finishing 35-40 minutes later my camera shut down. I tried to reopen the camera & got the message that the camera overheated and was unable to open. I can't find the file of the recording anywhere. Is there any possibility at all of recovering the recording? 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Unfortunately, if the steps posted previously by @kevinkelly702 do not help, this means the video would not have been saved when the app crashed. If it did not save, you would be unable to retrieve it. I truly apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
kevinkelley702
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
In most cases you will be able to find you recording in my file app > videos. If you have set up you camera settings to store pics and videos on an SD card. Then you will usually find them in my files app > external storage > DCIM. I hope this helps.
0 Likes
JAVITK818
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I agree with @kevinkelly702 check there most likely anything you record will go to that file.
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Unfortunately, if the steps posted previously by @kevinkelly702 do not help, this means the video would not have been saved when the app crashed. If it did not save, you would be unable to retrieve it. I truly apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes