JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy S10 Feb 10th software update issue

(Topic created: 02-10-2021 08:14 PM)
user64XG5wncsF
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I just got the software update for S10 Feb 10th and it drastically reduced the performance of my games like PubgM and CodM, it seems after I got the software update there's a screen touch delay and it completely ruined playing any sort of first-person shooter game, it's not reading my taps and touchs swiftly like before the Software update. Why is this?? And how can I fix it?? It worked perfectly before this update 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
user64XG5wncsF
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I managed to fix it, I guess the software update changed my phones graphics driver settings back  to Default, when it was Systems Graphics Driver before. Now it's back to normal. 🙂 Had to use Developer mode settings to change it. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 Replies
TheGalaxy
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S Phones
you can go the long way or the short way
long way:
clear cash
wipe game data
reinstall game
factory reset
short way:
Odin
sammobile
back to 2.5
0 Likes
user64XG5wncsF
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I've already tried all those and none fixed the delay. Is there a way to revert to the previous update? 

0 Likes
TheGalaxy
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S Phones
yes
the short way
0 Likes
user64XG5wncsF
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

How do I do that? And would I still be able to use Play store and other services like that? 

0 Likes
TheGalaxy
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S Phones
the easy way is to connect you phone to a windows PC and download and install smart switchon your PC. and then you can downgrade to 2.5
0 Likes
Solution
user64XG5wncsF
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I managed to fix it, I guess the software update changed my phones graphics driver settings back  to Default, when it was Systems Graphics Driver before. Now it's back to normal. 🙂 Had to use Developer mode settings to change it. 

View solution in context

0 Likes