JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy S10 Plus Bluetooth not working after the Update

(Topic created: 06-08-2021 01:49 AM)
ChamaraJay007
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
The Bluetooth service in my Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus is not working properly after the last security update. Tried switching on/off air plane mode, tried re starting, tried looking for the Bluetooth services app in App manager to clear cache and data but its not present in there in system apps also. Tried to connect different Bluetooth devices and failed. What happens when I try to connect is it just shows connecting and just suddenly close the Bluetooth window(like crashing) and sends me back to home screen without any notification(like failed to connect etc). Nothing works. Please advice if anyone is face same issue. Bellow is the info about last update I did few days ago. After that Bluetooth started to fail to connect. Build Number : G975U1UES5GUD1 Android version : R(Android 11) Release Date : 2021-05-27 Security patch level : 2021-05-01
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
ChamaraJay007
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hi, Thank you for replying, I fixed the issue by simply resetting Network Settings. After that Bluetooth started working 😄

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Blue7
Sun
Options
Galaxy S Phones

have you tried it in safe mode? 

submit an error report via samusng members app (members app > + button > error report)

Solution
ChamaraJay007
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hi, Thank you for replying, I fixed the issue by simply resetting Network Settings. After that Bluetooth started working 😄

View solution in context

0 Likes