Original topic:

Galaxy S10 issues after last update help!

(Topic created: 09-09-2021 04:39 PM)
usersIwbLMAZCP
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I recently ran the latest update on on my phone and it has caused so many issues. First it would randomly reboot, no warning just shut down and reboot. Did it 6 times that next day and totally random. I got ahold of Samsung customer service and they had me wipe the Cache partition. That worked but now I can't make or receive calls as again randomly, sometimes 30 seconds in sometimes minutes in, the phone says no Sim card and hangs up. I have restarted my phone, I have removed the Sim card cleaned it and reinstalled it. I have again wiped the cache partition. Still doing it. I use my phone for work and it has become useless after this update. I will also add there are no new apps and it worked fine up until the update. Somebody help! I really can't afford to upgrade right now and my phone is immaculate and worked great until this.
10 Replies
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Try installing Google carrier services and then reboot your phone
0 Likes
usersIwbLMAZCP
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I did that just now. After I posted this I found that I could run diagnostics on here and it showed an SD card error. I re ran it after installing carrier services and it still says SD card error. I can text, use mobile data, wifi. I just can't do phone calls.
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Sorry for not Ready the Sim card, can you try to use the phone without the SD card
0 Likes
usersIwbLMAZCP
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
If I have no Sim card I won't be able to make calls so that doesn't fix the problem. It will actually create more issues because I will lose mobile data and texting.
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I meant remove the sd card and see what happens
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones
It was a typo
0 Likes
usersIwbLMAZCP
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I have already removed it once. I did it while my phone was off and reinstalled it before rebooting.
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Have you unmounted the sd card
0 Likes
usersIwbLMAZCP
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I am not sure what you mean by unmounted. I opened up the SD card slot and removed it. Left it out for a minute and then reinstalled it. I did this while the phone was off as I was told not to do it while it was on as it could corruption.
0 Likes