Original topic:

Galaxy S10 lite Stuck in flight Mode

(Topic created: 11-29-2021 09:50 PM)
AzizGali
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hi All;

Yesterday and out of the blue my mobile couldn't connect to any mobile network even though I've checked both SIM cards and they are working fine. After searching the web I concluded that my mobile is stuck in airplane mode, as I've noticed that the airplane icon doesn't goes to fully gray color "Check Photo"; network operator is set to automatic and I can't change it to manual; I've tried factory reset & hard-reset, also cache clearing; and nothing worked. Plz help!!!

S10 Lite Problem.jpg

0 Likes
8 Replies
Ch_k37
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Try to reset network settings..
0 Likes
Ch_k37
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S Phones
If can't just reset factory, but don't forget to back up your data first..
0 Likes
AzizGali
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thanks for taking time to reply. Actually I've tried that already, no success.

Ch_k37
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Might be there's a bug... what the Android version do you use? 11 or 12?
0 Likes
AzizGali
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

11 UI 3.1. I've been using it for more that 2 month since last update without any glitch, even this problem happened I wasn't doing any tweaking in the system nor did I installed any new App.

Ch_k37
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S Phones
did you try to reset all settings??Screenshot_20211130-083544_Settings.jpg
0 Likes
SelfProclaimedBest
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S Phones
go to the connections actual settings menu and turn it off there instead of the quick panel. Also go to mobile networks and turn off mobile data, then turn off wifi.. see if they're all off then... some times if you press airplane with stuff all active it can look just like that while it's trying to turn on and off the networks at the same time and can glitch a bit.
0 Likes
MrJell_Lee
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S Phones

one other option is to submit error report to Samsung Members.

Reporting needs to be done soon after the issue occurs but since you are stuck in the state, you can just submit a ticket now.

0 Likes