JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy S10 trouble connecting to network

(Topic created: 04-21-2021 12:10 PM)
useriqA4iWjHDu
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hello All, I've had only samsung devices for years but when the new 5G rolled out I started having issues with my galaxy s7.  So I upgraded to the S!0.  Since that time I continue to drop calls, cant call out, miss calls cause the phone wont ring, says cant connect to the network.  I've already replaced the phone 3 times with Tmobile.  So I changed to Verizon thinking it was there service but low and behold still have the same issues with Verizon.  Anyone else have these issues?? Is the S10 just a bad phone??

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Unfortunately as these issues are all carrier related, you would need to continue speaking with your carrier directly for further assistance. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
user3utmlLCZLd
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Constantly
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Maybe it was the 5g in your area?
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Unfortunately as these issues are all carrier related, you would need to continue speaking with your carrier directly for further assistance. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes