Original topic:

Galaxy S10e No audio from incoming calls

(Topic created: 06-17-2021 12:30 PM)
Sero_Vera
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Since I received a system update on the 11th I've had a rather serious issue with my calls. When I make calls I cannot hear any audio. The people I call, however, can hear me. When I receive calls I can then hear audio as if there's nothing wrong.

I can hear audio through every other normal way as well (YouTube, Amazon music, games, embedded videos, etc). I can make calls and hear the other side via Google Voice as well as make "drop in" calls via Amazon Alexa.

I have tried it in Safe Mode, as well as resetting my networks. I have cleared both cache & data from the phone app. I've tried it through Bluetooth in my vehicle and with Bluetooth off. Any other ideas?

ETA: I just tried going to video and that got me incoming audio. This seems like a phone app problem and not carrier.

0 Likes
9 Replies
ginya
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Do you have mute button on your phone? I hit it with my chin and couldn't hear my caller.
0 Likes
Sero_Vera
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

My mute button only mutes my side, not the incoming.

0 Likes
Andytheman
Comet
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Samsung may be able to help with settings but the issue is the carrier. Phone calls are not a Samsung issue. It sounds like a carrier problem.
0 Likes
Sero_Vera
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Then why do I get audio on everything else? It seems like an app problem, not carrier. And I just tried switching it to a video call and I got audio along with the video.

0 Likes
Andytheman
Comet
Options
Galaxy S Phones
You get audio on everything else because their apps
0 Likes
Sero_Vera
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

And the fact that incoming calls are fine?

0 Likes
Andytheman
Comet
Options
Galaxy S Phones
If you don't mind just incoming calls. You're fine then. Most likely has to do with the upgrade like everyone else when they get an upgrade
0 Likes
Andytheman
Comet
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Up to you
0 Likes
Blue7
Sun
Options
Galaxy S Phones

have you tried it in safe mode? 

submit an error report on members app if you think it's an issue with the phone app (members app > + button > error report)

0 Likes