JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Software update: Downgraded from WD1a to WD1

(Topic created: 05-02-2023 06:43 AM)
Options
Note20

Last week I received the April 1st security patch update for my Note 20 ultra 5G.
Last night I received this update at first it was an upgrade, then when I checked again it did another software update that showed this downgrade, and finally a third software that did the update again I'm not sure what wd1 stands for anybody know

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Note20

Hello, We understand the confusion with receiving a notification the software has been downgraded.

N986USQU4HWD1 is the current software version for the Note20 Ultra on T-Mobile network.

As security updates are specific to the carriers, we recommend reaching out to your service provider for assistance regarding the multiple downloads and the message the software was being downgraded.

View solution in context

3 Replies
userYBXxiqagfE
Asteroid
Options
Note20
I don't know what's happening. I've been experiencing the same exact thing on my A52.
0 Likes
Options
Note20
Perhaps we should contact Samsung maybe they will know my brother-in-law is a software engineer also had no idea what that meant
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Note20

Hello, We understand the confusion with receiving a notification the software has been downgraded.

N986USQU4HWD1 is the current software version for the Note20 Ultra on T-Mobile network.

As security updates are specific to the carriers, we recommend reaching out to your service provider for assistance regarding the multiple downloads and the message the software was being downgraded.