JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy S22 Ultra: Rounded corners or square shaped?

(Topic created: 09-27-2021 08:11 AM)
Wieze
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S22

I currently have the Galaxy S21 Ultra. I am a fan of the round corners of the Galaxy S series. The latest Galaxy S22 Ultra rumors point to the 22 Ultra being square shaped like the Note series. 

I personally prefer the rounded corners on the S series phones over the boxy corners of the Note series phones.... Am I in the minority on this??? 
3 Replies
kyL397
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22
No, I'm a fan as well. I understand that they may have to change the design to accommodate the S-Pen but still. I was hoping it'd be a fusion of the S & Note line like some leakers were saying.

Maybe similar to this? :
https://twitter.com/letsgodigitalNL/status/1436400223073472533?s=19
Options
Galaxy S22
Rounded corners are much more comfortable for me. Especially on the bigger phone. They should just keep Note separate from S series. They basically will be forcing people either to use lower spec S22 or S22+ or just push them to use Note device, which is just straight up what Apple is doing. Just doing whatever they feel like it saying that it's for your own good and not caring what you want or need. Hopefully the rumors are not accurate. I could care less about stylus and I don't know any person in my surrounding who does. I might have 1 out of 100 who likes to draw but prefer tablet over phone.
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.