cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

Galaxy S6 Power button suck.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a S6 & somehow my power button has become stuck halfway in & half out & I can't seem to get it to budge & I am unable to turn phone off or restart it. If somehow it isn't charged & powers off will it power back on after charging & if not how can I turn it back on or is there any other way to restart it any other way?

Thank You.

PS

I love my phone!!!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy S6 Power button suck.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would recommend taking it to a uBreakiFix, as they are an authorized repair center. You can find a location near you here: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/ubreakifix/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Astronaut

I would say try to use rubbing alcohol and a que tip then...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would say try to use rubbing alcohol and a que tip then just dip the que tip in the rubbing alcohol then just run the que tip around the power button

Constellation

Take it to a store tmobile or wherever you bought it from...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Take it to a store tmobile or wherever you bought it from or any stores that sale phones they can fix that for you. All they have to do is take it apart and see what is causing it to get stuck. Sometimes that's all you have to do and things will just start right again. It don't sound like a major problem.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy S6 Power button suck.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would recommend taking it to a uBreakiFix, as they are an authorized repair center. You can find a location near you here: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/ubreakifix/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post