cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
useryhdmfpioCW
Astronaut

Re: Galaxy S7 Back Peeling Off

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My wife's phone is separating on the LEFT side as well. I'm about to take into Verizon were we purchased it. She brought it in April 2017! This is a workmanship issues! 

userWTlf6RKC8a
Astronaut

Galaxy S7 Back Peeling Off

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Hi This Osamede Agho I want a Samsung Phone Galaxy S8 Delivered to my house address Tomorrow please And I Live on 38 street and my house address is 4019 sherlock drive and my zip code is 46254

IMG_20171206_132255.jpgUploaded from community android app.

userpzjb5WfxbO
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I noticed my cover not fitting right. I took it off and was shocked to see my phone was coming apart. I will call tomorrow but it looks from what I just read that they might not fix it under warranty. This is upsetting.

usericIfNey9cr
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just realised the same thing today! The back cover of my s7 edge is slowly peeling off!.. and also the battery life of my phone only lasts 15 mins and sometimes still shuts down when it is on 80%..what is going on?

usericIfNey9cr
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Furthermore I bought my s7edge brand new not long ago! I am not happy at all!

usericIfNey9cr
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having exactly the same issue! I just realised today..and are you also having issues with the phone battery life?

Highlighted
BigBisto
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I didn't really have battery life problems, but I realized the problem was being caused by the battery itself swelling up. Does it feel like the battery is enlarged at all? It might be difficult to tell, but if that is the case, I would advise taking it back to your provider. Mine (Verizon) was very helpful and said there is a program in place (supported by Samsung) to deal with issues like that. Samsung themselves were somewhat less than helpful though I regret to say which is what drove me to Verizon. BTW, if you have a swollen battery which has a limited life, I would also advise turning it off immediately and heading to your provider ASAP.

userE4FxOTL7ps
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes!!! Mine started about 2 weeks ago.  Both probs: battery cover and the battery ready a false charge

userNyUbcanhID
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

OMg.. I am having this issue.. just took off my cover and same thing! I see my back side of the phone by the up down volume buttons is pulled away.. Wth ? I will read more of your posts!  Glad it's not just me.

usermaX2A4zHsR
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sprint customer here with same issue. Left side of back panel is separating from phone. 

I suspect it is the battery issue. Has any one taken this issue up with Sprint?

Guess I will dealing with them tomorrow.