Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
user1cXyCQkHrE
Cosmic Ray

Re: Galaxy S7 Edge Battery Drain after recent update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Expert look at the freaking attachment before you make false accusations. I' actually shocked you'e still on here...

You're not helping at all..

user1cXyCQkHrE
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I already beat you to the punch on that one, ran tests and has a 2% decrease in battery but no big difference when disabled. 

How many more times does someone have to tell you the Samsung update caused this and that in this instance with a large community stating that chrome is not the cause

userkH1WyGBH1m
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
exaxtly... this battery bull gets worse with every update 😡
userqev1eEMmpd
Astronaut

Galaxy S7 Edge Battery Drain after recent update

JUMP TO SOLUTION
oooh mine has been horrible! as son as i unplug it, it drops 20%! and it won't even charge as fast as before
users2FT7266Ft
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It's a tricky approach by Samsung to make old customers new. I didn't find much of a difference in performance wise between s8 and s7 edge when s8 was released which resulted avoiding myself from spending money for a s8. However, after the recent update I feel my phone is old and laggy and I should go for a new phone. Updates may come handy to fix the security patches and new look. But it may also used for other activities which we wouldn't have thought about. 

This is not a new thing for Samsung users.. Cheers

userM9mIJIvwPU
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have experienced the same thing and that is why I also ended up searching for validation and solutions. 

usermBlIfqwCYz
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue on my S6 edge. Battery drain is HORRIBLE after the last 2 updates, the last was 12/27/17. My battery now goes from fully charged to 50% or less over night sitting on my nightstand doing NOTHING. Forget making it through the day. I have to charge at least 5 times a day if I want to to use my phone at all. I have tried all the suggestions, clearing the cache partition, disabling apps and background processes, you name it, I've tried it. Nothing works. Clearly this is a problem created by the update. If Samsung does not fix this issue, I will NOT be getting another Samsung anything. No phone or any other kind of electronics. I will NOT be forced in to replacing a perfectly function phone because Samsung decided to ruin the battery life with an update.

usermBlIfqwCYz
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes "expert" As I said above I have already tried all the previously provided solutions. I've also read this entire thread so don't bother trying to help with your chrome theory you are trying to force on everyone as that is obviously not the issue.

usermBlIfqwCYz
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
It's not "problem number 1" when changing it doesn't fix anything. I'm not wasting my time responding you from this point on.
user1cXyCQkHrE
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I' actually sick of you Expert... Everyone keeps telling you to go away, chrome is gone. Go elsewhere.

Thanks