cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
flexxwilliams
Cosmic Ray

Re: Galaxy S7 Edge - How to turn off alarm clock

JUMP TO SOLUTION
was not referring to the x.... was referring to the bell itself.
jcgrube623
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Well. You learn something every day.

Thank you - but it sure would help if they actually explained this in a help file. Or actually made it say ON/OFF. 

Since I am new to Samsung, but have been on Android (Moto) for several years, this approach is definitely unique.

flexxwilliams
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Definitely learn something new every day. So I take it this worked for you????
jcgrube623
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The "clock" icon being green/grayed out is the equivalent of the on/off toggle in the Google app, so yes, this works.

Highlighted
flexxwilliams
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Awesome. I'm glad.
flexxwilliams
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION
is this the app that came with the phone? cause this definitely doesnt look like samsung widget... are you on "easy" mode?
flexxwilliams
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION
to turn it on or off, you press the actual alarm bell itself. (its currently green, it should turn grey or a different color when pressed.)
HateMoto
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So I pressed the alarm bell, and it did not change colors.  It did however change to display a diaganal line through it.   I then saved the alarm.   I set the alarm for 2 minutes out and it went off....only it was a silent alarm.  I have no idea why anyone would want a silent alarm.  The display shows the alarm going off, but there is no noise.  Others have talked about there being an on/off switch visible.  Obviously I would not have posted this question if there was one.  I attached screen shots in an earlier post.  Thats what I have.  This is the stock Samsung widget.  I do appreciate the help, just kinda strange there is no way to simply turn it off without changing the next date out a week or deleting the alarm.  Will file it under I'm too picky.  Thanks all.

HateMoto
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

UPDATE!!!!  I think someone hit it.  When looking at the widget (not in the actual alarm itself) you simply touch the green alarm clock and it turns gray.  I just did that and now the alarm display went from all white to a subdued veiw.  I believe thats the answer!!!  Thanks!!

Neutron Star

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@HateMoto

You should see the same function in the alarm app itself. See attached. 

Superman on Galaxy S7 SM-G930T, T-Mobile, Baseband:G930TUVY3APIA
To OP: click "✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.