Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userU8sWO7XB0L
Constellation

Galaxy S7 Edge SoundAlive keeps crashing

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi all,

SoundAlive keeps crashing on me whenever I try to change the settings or use the Spotify equalizer feature.

Any ideas?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Honored Contributor

Re: Galaxy S7 Edge SoundAlive keeps crashing

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello there, @userU8sWO7XB0L. We're glad you reached out here with your concern.
Let's try some troubleshooting steps, just let us know how these go!

1. Are all your Apps are up to date? You have 2 places that you need to look. Google Play store and Galaxy app store. Go to both and check My Apps. Make sure there is no app that needs updating. 
  2. Is your phone OS up to date? Go to Settings, About phone and check for software update. Make sure you have the latest phone software. 
  3. Clear phone cache. Instructions are here
  4. Clear Application cache and sometime Application data. Instructions are here

If those don't help, we certainly want to assist you further with this matter. To better do that, can we have some added details about your specific device and this concern? Things that will help the most would be the exact model number and Baseband version (both under Settings>About Device) for your device as well as your carrier and when you started noticing this happen. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

5 REPLIES 5
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello there, @userU8sWO7XB0L. We're glad you reached out here with your concern.
Let's try some troubleshooting steps, just let us know how these go!

1. Are all your Apps are up to date? You have 2 places that you need to look. Google Play store and Galaxy app store. Go to both and check My Apps. Make sure there is no app that needs updating. 
  2. Is your phone OS up to date? Go to Settings, About phone and check for software update. Make sure you have the latest phone software. 
  3. Clear phone cache. Instructions are here
  4. Clear Application cache and sometime Application data. Instructions are here

If those don't help, we certainly want to assist you further with this matter. To better do that, can we have some added details about your specific device and this concern? Things that will help the most would be the exact model number and Baseband version (both under Settings>About Device) for your device as well as your carrier and when you started noticing this happen. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userU8sWO7XB0L
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Thanks, that helped!
userDv5bsKvGl2
Constellation

Re: Galaxy S7 SoundAlive keeps crashing

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi there I have this issue anfer my phone tryed to update but then of course failed.

I have cleard cash and wiped data still the same issue.

I even removed the app the reinstalled it but nope and at the moment I don't wish to do another full system wipe.

The digital horror that entails

Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, did your phone fail to install an update to your operating system or application, @userDv5bsKvGl2?

Highlighted
Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, I hope you are doing well. I just wanted to reach out and see if you were unable to install an update to your operating system or to an app.

If you need help with anything else, please let us know and we'll be happy to help!