Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userya4egesfcn
Constellation

Galaxy S7 Edge - green flickering screen

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The screen cracked a little bit few months ago but the whole display and phone was working fine.
Recently I added for the first time a second sim card and when I inserted it in the phone the phone froze and started overheating.Once I managed to restart it, it was having problems to boot whenever whenever I was restarting it and it was freezing on the Samsung logo.I somehow managed to do factory reset in recovery mode and updated the software and again it was working fine just that I never allowed it to fully discharge.Yesterday the phone was next to me and I saw it how the whole screen became green and black and flickering without me even touching the phone.

Since than I cannot do anything because I can't see and the phone is not booting again.I also managed to turn it on and half screen was showing the frozen galaxy logo but then it went green again.
Please advise on what is to be done.
Thanks,

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Comet

Re: Galaxy S7 Edge - green flickering screen

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userya4egesfcn wrote:

The screen cracked a little bit few months ago but the whole display and phone was working fine.
Recently I added for the first time a second sim card and when I inserted it in the phone the phone froze and started overheating.Once I managed to restart it, it was having problems to boot whenever whenever I was restarting it and it was freezing on the Samsung logo.I somehow managed to do factory reset in recovery mode and updated the software and again it was working fine just that I never allowed it to fully discharge.Yesterday the phone was next to me and I saw it how the whole screen became green and black and flickering without me even touching the phone.

Since than I cannot do anything because I can't see and the phone is not booting again.I also managed to turn it on and half screen was showing the frozen galaxy logo but then it went green again.
Thanks,

i advised already but someone removed my post

ubreakifix or samsung. contact either.

samsung can do glass and software issue both.

see options if a newer device is a price better to go

2 REPLIES 2
Comet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userya4egesfcn wrote:

Thanks,

i advised already but someone removed my post

ubreakifix or samsung. contact either.

samsung can do glass and software issue both.

see options if a newer device is a price better to go

Comet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

hope it works out for you.