cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Neat
Constellation

Galaxy S7 Edge screen flicker issue

JUMP TO SOLUTION

After having my new phone for 2 months with no exposure to water and no drops my screen started flickering and having a green tint after getting that i started researching this. Although i didnt find answers i found alot of people having the same problem. Now while im getting my replacement i want to know what possibly could happen because my phone didnt suffer drops and no other things that could cause this problem if anyone knows anything about this i would really like to know.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Honored Contributor

Re: Galaxy S7 Edge screen flicker issue

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello @Neat

In this case, definitely reach out to Samsung directly via Phone (1-800-SAMSUNG/1-800-726-7864) to set up a repair. Naturally you can also reach out to your carrier to see if they have a different option you might like more or maybe someone here in the Community has some other ideas!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello @Neat

In this case, definitely reach out to Samsung directly via Phone (1-800-SAMSUNG/1-800-726-7864) to set up a repair. Naturally you can also reach out to your carrier to see if they have a different option you might like more or maybe someone here in the Community has some other ideas!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

Neat
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

ii did get a repaid, but i just want to know what could happen.. to be more careful with the repaired device

elfmman
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem with the flicker issue. I do not know if they have a recalled for this phone or not but there should be since the glass is weak and can hurt you easily.