cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user6u2YBLr8Fo
Constellation

Re: Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge SMS Errors

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks. This works! But they really need to fix this!

userkG5UCGwHua
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just spam the heck out of their facebook pages and goto the support pages at Samsung. Ive sent them about 20 messages in the last week

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/#contact_us_for_support

https://www.facebook.com/SamsungMobile/

userBGhiNNeWGf
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I haven't been checking this thread often, but I'm glad that it's taken off and supposedly Samsung is aware according to one of the posters. 

I am still experiencing the issue since making this thread and will go on their Facebook page as well and complain. 

Highlighted
userBGhiNNeWGf
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Alright, so there seemed to be a software update that rolled out for me and after updating, my text messages are finally working!! Of course, I'm going to keep monitoring this, but so far so good.

Here is a pic of the version I am currently on. 

View solution in original post

userGWBdtKMAWv
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Not getting anything, even on manual check for update.  Who's your carrier?  

Thx

userBGhiNNeWGf
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have StraightTalk (Verizon towers) on an unlocked Galaxy S7 Edge (SM-G935U).

user747iCzHiyi
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i just bought a s7 tracfone from someone on fb, and im having this same issue. As of 9-12-2017 this problem has not been resolved.. at least for the s7

userGWBdtKMAWv
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userBGhiNNeWGf wrote:

Alright, so there seemed to be a software update that rolled out for me and after updating, my text messages are finally working!! Of course, I'm going to keep monitoring this, but so far so good.

Here is a pic of the version I am currently on. 

So, here's my question. Exactly what update did the person above receive that fixed the issue.  Just like them, I'm on Straight Talk on Verizon Towers, two Samsung Galaxy S7's ...identical...there are no updates available to me (automatically or manually).  

Might it have been an update for the Edge only, because that's the only difference in the author's phone and my two phones?

userlIwey1jhN3
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My S7 is still having the same problem. Smiley Sad Please help! And also have already done the trouble shooting issues including reseting my phone and still no luck. Is there anything I can do? Smiley Sad

userKXOpIhYqiU
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I also have around the same issue.. s7 on sm-G930V on t-Mobile.  After a oreo update .. i cant tic the on switch for my apn settings now.. smh been 36 hours trying to figure it out with Verizon and t mobile .. WAT WAS THE FIX FOR YOU???