cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userPCJiz3mqnc
Constellation

Galaxy S7 battery and rebooting issues

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have had my galaxy for 4 months now and have loved it up until a week ago. It started out battery draining more than normal. I dont think much of it or really pay attention until it started counting down like seconds in front of me. So then I started researching and uninstalling all apps i had put on and even put it in safe mode. Well none of that worked and now my phone just said I had 75% battery and its new thing has been to just shut down and started to boot loop until I plug in the charger. When I plugged it in battery again said 75% so I turned it on into safe mode and it dropped to 4%. I have no idea what' to do or what is causing this. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Also I don't know if I can factory reset this phone because it was rooted and unlocked when i bought it. Originally it was a Verizon phone and now it is metro pcs and  I paid a bunch of extra money for it to fix it once already. Someone please help

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
userPCJiz3mqnc
Constellation

Re: Galaxy S7 battery and rebooting issues

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I ended up having to take mine into a shop because by the time I was able to download the next update my battery was completly shot from the draining because it was repeteadly trying to update over and over and all the over heating. So  $80 later and I finally have a functional working phone again and i pray that there is not another update any time soon 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
userKYiKhkUeVy
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having a similar issue. There was a firmware update last week and since then my battery life is shot. Following for information 

userPCJiz3mqnc
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I ended up having to take mine into a shop because by the time I was able to download the next update my battery was completly shot from the draining because it was repeteadly trying to update over and over and all the over heating. So  $80 later and I finally have a functional working phone again and i pray that there is not another update any time soon 

View solution in original post

AlexGuan123456
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Here is some tips for save battery life.
1. Lower Screen Brightness
2. Tighten Up Auto-Lock
3. Turn off Wi-fi if You Don't Need It
4. Don't Update Apps Automatically
5. Restrict Unimportant Notifications
6. Do not Activate Location Service
7. Use Low Power Mode