Galaxy S7 edge rebooting and crashing

Constellation

Galaxy S7 edge rebooting and crashing

I updated my tmobile S7 edge two days ago to the latest software version. About a day after my phone has been rebooting itself and I get app crash messages. These messages include google play stopped working, android acore driver stopped and Samsung keyboard stopped, which completely disallowed me to use my keyboard for about a few hours. Other apps have crashed as well, I have tried clearing my memory in the settings, forcing apps to stop and deleting apps. I have no clue what else I can do and it is completely frustrating, any ideas?

See more topics labeled with:

3 REPLIES
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy S7 edge rebooting and crashing

Hey Community! Anyone else seeing this problem? Anyone have a workaround? Let us know!  Smiley Happy

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Constellation

I don't have a solution for you, unfortunately. But this is exactly what my Samsung Ace did right before it died. My other Samsung cells had battery issues, overheating issues, constantly restarting, etc. then they died. Sure hope you find a solution to your problem I wish I could have.

Samsung Moderator

Hmm, might be worth reaching out to Samsung directly via Phone (1-800-726-7864) or through the Samsung Plus App to set up an evaluation and repair. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.