cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userKakO9TsCOn
Astronaut

Galaxy S7 will not receive incoming calls

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My phone has service and can make calls and make and receive text messages but periodically will not receive incoming calls (service in the area is fine).  I have checked to make sure it is not in do not disturb mode and the ringer is on.  If I shut the phone down and restart, it only sometimes fixes the proplem.  The person calling hears it ringing, next sounds like land line busy signal and then voicemail picks up but I have no knowledge of the call (if a message is left, I will get the notification of the message).

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy S7 will not receive incoming calls

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userijCsAyZFIB, Thank you for reaching out to us to address your concerns! Mobile data controls your calling and text messaging and is provided by your carrier. We would recommend reaching out to the carrier directly!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

112 REPLIES 112
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello there, @userKakO9TsCOn
I certainly want to assist you further with this matter. To better do that, can the Community have some added details about your specific device and this concern? Things that will help the most would be the exact model number and Baseband version (both under Settings>About Device) for your device as well as your service provider and what you've already tried to fix it. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userCSEbpC5FNY
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This same thing is happening to me. It started thus past week after taking the latest update.

Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userCSEbpC5FNY

Just wondering if you can provide the same information that was asked for in my last post. That will help everyone figure out how to best assist you.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just wanted to reach back out and see if you were able to get this fixed up! If not, please let the Community know so that they can look into different ideas to help further.

userN5ntMEqEl9
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Stopped receiving incoming calls this afternoon.  Calls go directly to Voice Mail. Call forwarding is turned OFF.  

Model #: Samsung-SM-G930A

Baseband version:  g930AUCS4BRA1

Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just to check, have any of you contacted your carrier to see if it's possibly a problem from their side? Just in case.  Smiley Happy

userLzi5SBITGA
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same problem with my phone.  I am able to receive incoming text messages, but am not receiveing incoming calls.    My phone's model number is SM-930V, running Android version 6.0.1.

Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userLzi5SBITGA

Just to verify, have you already tried any general troubleshooting steps? Just want to be sure before I started repeating things you had already tried on accident.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just checking in to see if anyone needs more assistance.  Smiley Happy