Original topic:

Galaxy S8+ Reboots constantly after latest update

(Topic created on: 8/15/20 10:04 PM)
user712Nbg3DZQ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hi,

After installing the latest update on my Galaxy S8+ the phone does not turn on. I can get it to go to the custom OS load and then reboot it from there but they it goes into a constant reboot cycle.

Anyway to debug this or remove the lastest update?

Thanks.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Cherryl8ne
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Call the samsung number listen to the prompts there will be a prompt asking do you want a txt for the closest authorized samsung store near you. Mines was called something like ufixit which is 17 mine away from me. There they can re-download a fresh vs of the software onto your phone. Hopefully that will fix your issue.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
Solution
Cherryl8ne
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Call the samsung number listen to the prompts there will be a prompt asking do you want a txt for the closest authorized samsung store near you. Mines was called something like ufixit which is 17 mine away from me. There they can re-download a fresh vs of the software onto your phone. Hopefully that will fix your issue.

View solution in context

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I would recommend a software reflash on your device. You can take your device to your local UbreakIfix or ship your device in for service.

If you wish to ship your device in for service can you please provide me with the following information in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Full Name:
Street address:
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
user712Nbg3DZQ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

thank you both, I brought the phone to a ubreakifix store yesterday and they were able to re-flash the software

0 Likes
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Awesome! I'm glad you were able to get a software reflash on your device. If you need any further assistance please feel free to reach out to us anytime. :)

0 Likes