JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy S8 has completely stopped responding

(Topic created on: 8/23/20 8:02 PM)
Jack5370
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Over the past couple days I have been working to have my phone give any sort of feedback, but has yet to. I believe it updated the night it stopped working. I went to bed, and when I woke up the phone has no indication of life, charging, etc. When I plug it in it heats up, and when wirelessly charged the charger recognizes it as charging. Also when plugged into a competer it doesnt show a pop-up as if it recognizes the phone, yet still heats up as if it were charging. Nothing I have done has yeilded any results. So far I have

• tried a forced restart unplugged
  • tried a force resart plugged into a computer and outlet
  • tried a force restart while resting on a wireless charger

All tests have been met with zero results, any feedback/support/suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

If your device is still not responding. I recommend having your device evaluated by a Samsung authorized technician. You may take your device to your local UBreakIFix and they can usually have your device back to you within a day.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

If your device is still not responding. I recommend having your device evaluated by a Samsung authorized technician. You may take your device to your local UBreakIFix and they can usually have your device back to you within a day.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context