JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy S9/S9 plus and Note 9

(Topic created: 10-01-2021 02:54 PM)
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I owned a Galaxy S9 and till this day the Phone has been working smoothly (Except the battery) and with that said Samsung shouldn't gave up on these models and instead give them one last shot of major software update.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S Phones

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Georgia2004
Comet
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Myself in agreement with you, and if we are lucky enough to get that update, doesn't mean I will kick my note 20ultra to the curbside I enjoying both devices, one is main and the other backup use when one is on charge, I use the dex feature, so yes my older device could use a boost
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S Phones

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes