Original topic:

Galaxy S9+ and Powershare

(Topic created: 06-23-2021 08:45 PM)
graywoulf
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hello,

Would someone please tell me if the S9+ has Powershare built in.

Thank you.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hey, wireless PowerShare is available on Galaxy S20, S20+, S20 Ultra, Z Flip, Note10, Note10+, S10e, S10, S10+, and Fold. Give this link a try for more information: https://www.samsung.com/global/galaxy/what-is/wireless-powershare/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

6 Replies
graywoulf1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thanks for the reply. I thought it did but I can't figure out how to turn it on. There is no icon for it in my quick settings menu on my phone.

graywoulf1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hi Paul,

Thank you for the instructions and I looked in the settings category that you said to look in but there is not any settings for Powershare that I can find anywhere including the advanced settings.

I believe that my S9+ does not have Powershare capabilities which I find to be strange.

tom2044
Comet
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Wireless Power Share was debute on the S10 series. It is not on the S9 series
graywoulf1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thank you for clarifying that. It is strange though that I see information on Google that supports the S9 series having Powershare. It is no big deal that it does not. I was just hoping to maybe be able to boost my Galaxy Active 2 watch on the go if needed.

0 Likes
graywoulf1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Whoever decided to accept Paul1961's suggestion as a permanent solution made a mistake in doing so. That suggestion did not work for my S9+ as I stated in my reply to him. It has been noted that the S9+ does not have Powershare.

Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hey, wireless PowerShare is available on Galaxy S20, S20+, S20 Ultra, Z Flip, Note10, Note10+, S10e, S10, S10+, and Fold. Give this link a try for more information: https://www.samsung.com/global/galaxy/what-is/wireless-powershare/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context