Original topic:

Galaxy s10 5G still running android 10

(Topic created: 06-23-2021 03:10 PM)
dwemuh92
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I just upgraded my phone, yes its an older phone, but spec wise much better, from a galaxy a51 to a galaxy s10 5g and for some reason after a software update it is still running android 10 one ui 2.1. My galaxy a51 was at least running one ui 2.5. It says on here that the s10 series phone are already confirmed to have gotten the android 11 update so what is wrong with my phone samsung??? Please help me!
3 Replies
Andytheman
Comet
Options
Galaxy S Phones
My phone just got upgraded June 23 but no 11 android still at 10 today's upgrade took me at least 1/2 hour to upgrade. I got 1/2 dozen games I didn't want and a Walmart app in my upgrade! I had to delete the games in apps, system settings one at a time. But now I have the viewer and new Chrome upgrades. Chrome was stuck on a game app so i had to manually uninstall it and re installed it. Phone runs perfect.
dwemuh92
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Hey I just got the android 11 update a few days ago for both my A51 and my S10 5G. check and see if you can upgrade now bc I use straight talk and I'd imagine we're one of the last to get the upgrade.
0 Likes
Smew
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S Phones

1. Who is you phone carrier? Try contacting your carrier about the software update issue since they're the ones who push updates. 

2. What software build number is your S10 phone on specifically? (settings > about phone > software information > build number (last 4 characters))

3. submit an error report through the Samsung Members app!

0 Likes