JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy s10 Navigation gestures missing

(Topic created: 11-22-2019 01:50 PM)
sneakyboom
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

The option on my S10+ Navigation Bar to select Full Screen Geztures has disappeared.  I pull up the page it should be on but only Navigation Buttons is there.  I did have a software update before I noticed it so that could be the issue.

user43bBlZoshg
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hi, im having the same problem. But on safe mode the option came back. But when i put it bqck to normal mode it dissappear again  

Samsung_Stephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

This means that something you have downloaded is blocking your access to the option. Do you recall anything specific that was downloaded at the time this started happening?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userTGqgx3OIFN
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

This helped me solve my problem👍👍 I know now it was because of my launcher (evie). I loved the launcher but i dont get why i couldn't use some gestures. Deleted the launcher and everything works perfect. Thank you for the answer sir.

0 Likes
sneakyboom
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I believe you posted this in the wrong place.  We're discussing the Navigation Bar. 

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S Phones

can you post a picture of what it looks like in your phone?

0 Likes
usergoc5YtKEzF
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

If you still have the problem, do you have bxActions installed? I had the same problem and when I deleted bxActions I could use it again.

0 Likes
Treyegner98
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

My phone did the same after the first patch for Samsung one ui android 9. I loved the full screen gestures and now my quick settings has the navigation bar setting to hide it but it's always half lit and you cant turn it on or off.

0 Likes
Solution
jamadothe1
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I think I found the problem as this was bugging me to no end. It seems to be related to the "Accessibility" functions. Try this Settings>Accessibility>Installed Services>Accessibility Menu: Turn OFF. Then go back the to Navigation Bar Settings and you should find the full screen gestures option available again. The Navigation Bar the Notification Menu Buttons drawer should also work to turn this on and off.

userFEu6VyE6O2
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

This worked . Thank you!

0 Likes
user43bBlZoshg
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I have deleted most of my recent app and unused apps. Still the gesture setting is missing. But at safe mode is avail. Pls help. 

0 Likes