Original topic:

Galaxy s10e visual voicemail app missing

(Topic created: 08-13-2021 06:57 AM)
BHarris2612
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hi, I got a new unlocked galaxy s10e a couple weeks ago and I have been trying to figure out how to get the samsung visual voicemail app on my phone, I was able to use it on my galaxy s9 just fine. I tried sending a link from my s9 to my s10e and I get a message that the content is no longer available for my device. Its 2021 why do I have to go back in time and manually call my voicemail everytime or I have to use an app that's made my someone sitting in a basement somewhere? Why can't I get the visual voicemail app that's made by Samsung? I thought I was getting a better device being its a model newer but I guess not. I've installed all the system updates so I'm running android 11 with oneUI 3. I have searched on how to set up visual voicemail but I can't find any way to get the app. Any ideas on what I can do? Thanks. I tried the link that was posted in my replies and I get an error message. The content is no longer available. The visual voicemail app worked just fine with the same carrier on my s9. I'm not sure what to try now but this is very frustrating

5 Replies
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Try this and if its not compatible something may be different about your S10

https://apps.samsung.com/appquery/appDetail.as?appId=com.samsung.vvm&cId=000004977124
0 Likes
MrJell_Lee
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S Phones

voice mail apps are usually provided by the carriers (at least that's how I recall)

0 Likes
Sarge2
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Visual voicemail does not with an unlocked s10e on a AT&T network. Neither does wifi calling.
0 Likes
BHarris2612
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I'm using Verizon towers
0 Likes
money11763
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I have a fold 3 same issue I can get to app by typing in but can't find in app drawer
0 Likes