JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy s22 ultra feedback

(Topic created: 02-04-2023 12:48 PM)
maelstrom143
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Good phone, but glitches at times (this is the second one; the original was replaced because the phone did not recognize the s pen).
The screen sensitivity works fine with regular app functions. However, the fingerprint recognition is not very responsive. I had to turn on the touch sensitivity for the phone to recognize my fingerprints (and I did not have a screen protector). Also, the s pen is not as responsive as it should be. The phone sometimes says the pen is missing when it is not. Also, when using the s pen, the phone has areas in the medium that won't allow or sense the touch of the s pen, so you may end up with a drawing missing part of the left quadrant or writing that you cannot finish due to the words written no showing up.
It would be nice if the fingerprint function ised the cameras as sensors or gave you an option as to which you'd like to use (screen vs camera). Also, allow us to register more fingers. Four may not always work due to tears and damage to the digit(s).
The accessibility button option is great. Makes it easy to access frequently used apps that help use the phone.
The TalkBack function could be better. It is stiff and slow and won't allow you to navigate easily.
I like the multiple screens since I use them for different apps or saves. Maybe add the ability to name each screen (work, scool, etc).

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.