cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userHO7liem9Wd
Constellation

Re: Galaxy s7 Screen Broken/ How Can I Transfer All My Data

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That program currently does not support Samsung Galaxy S7. I have this same issue (shattered black screen) and have tried several different programs etc to get into my phone. My roadbloacks have been:

Software doesn't support Galaxy S7

Samsung recovery apps like SideSync apparently not installed on broken device

Samsung "Find my Mobile" for some reason not finding my phone (even though I am signed into my Samsung account on broken phone)

Is there anything that will work for an S7, with no screen input, besides Find My Mobile? Any idea why my phone is not showing up in Find My Mobile?

userUsGl1RQYx2
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Most of the programs to retrieve data do not work for s7 or above unless you had the usb debug turned on correctly. but as long as the motheboard isn't damaged there is a way. buy an unbroken ebay s7 cheapest you can find and swap the motherboards. plenty of youtube tutorials on how to disassemble it properly and it will fire right up just like it did before you broke it. cheaper than buying worthless software that doesn't work or trying to replace the screen. 

userDubBXiIyWL
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Broken Android Data Extraction is a do-it-yourself program,it has method to detect and recover your data on computer .It can help you recover files, such as photos, videos, conotacts, SMS, music, apps, call logs and more from Samsung devices, even the screen are broken.
user8mozOXwRjx
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I experienced the same issue with my samsung galaxy C5. So here's what I did: 1. Just charge your phone until there is green led indication light(100%) 2. Keep on preesing your home button for 3 seconds until voice assistant is activated. 3. Use voice assistant to give commands to turn on wifi or mobile data. 3. Login to your samsung account on https://findmymobile.samsung.com/#home 4. Click back up data, retrieve calls,unlock Device All your data should be backed up to your samsung account On your new device login to your samsung account and turn on sync. This method works on most of the samsung devices
usermQH4CHuv8V
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

excellent, I ma already backing up the data from my old broken phone, I guess I will also be lucky with updating my new phone. Thanks a lot.

userjcMBbcfpeh
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Since your Galaxy S7 has a black screen and the device is still working but you can't turn it on to operate it . You need turn to third-party app for help that can plug your device into computer to create a backdoor for data recovery. Then you could extract all your data from Samsung to computer.

Highlighted
userJkBnUVO3ez
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If the data is not deleted or lost, actually you can try to use Broken Samsung Data Recovery software to help you extract data from your Samsung S7 with broken screen. With its help, you can easily access to data on it and export them out.