cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FearMir
Asteroid

Galaxy s7 active battery life

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How is everyone's battery life doing on this phone? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Black Hole

Re: Galaxy s7 active battery life

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, FearMir and Goldenco. We appreciate your participation in our Samsung Community. We would like to provide some tips to help you save battery life on your device. 

1. Please ensure that you are disabling all services not in use, such as, WiFi, Bluetooth, and NFC

2. You may also enable power saving mode, please be aware of all the features of power-saving mode features that are also enabled

3. Ensure to close any applications that are not in use. This can be accomplished with the recent applications button to the left of the home button.

4. Using the auto backlight option is designed to save battery life

5. Be aware that bluetooth accessories will lead to additional battery drain as well.

9 REPLIES 9
Goldenco
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I haven't timed it, and I've only had it one week, but it seems to draw down pretty fast. No way can I get a full days use out of it.
FearMir
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Really? I have had it since it came out and I've been able to get about 3 30 hours for 50% so I just double it and get 7 to assume if I was to use it for the whole day. I get great battery life. But I came from the s5.

Black Hole

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, FearMir and Goldenco. We appreciate your participation in our Samsung Community. We would like to provide some tips to help you save battery life on your device. 

1. Please ensure that you are disabling all services not in use, such as, WiFi, Bluetooth, and NFC

2. You may also enable power saving mode, please be aware of all the features of power-saving mode features that are also enabled

3. Ensure to close any applications that are not in use. This can be accomplished with the recent applications button to the left of the home button.

4. Using the auto backlight option is designed to save battery life

5. Be aware that bluetooth accessories will lead to additional battery drain as well.

FearMir
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

when you say to close recent apps, doesnt that kill battery faster by making it open them up again complelty?

FearMir
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I do all that. i have had great battery life so far. i love it. 

Iffy7
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I agree

K-H
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I use 360Security to close up everything after I use it a bunch. Boosting &  extend the battery from draining aps. Thus works for me I have great time with it. Use my Bluetooth a lot & am still fine on battery.  I do however plug it in when in the car &  if I'm at home doing massive usage plug in while using. 

Highlighted
Goldenco
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

THanks. I'll check it out.  One thing I found that was killing the battery was when my phone was coonnected to thee computer using SideSync.

evansdave
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My S7 is great. I keep it charged whenever I'm sitting -- pictures, videos, bluetooth, locaiton...active all day. Huge improvement over my S4, S5.