cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Galaxy s7 edge charging screen

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This started two days ago. Whenever I turn my phone on when it's charging, it shows a screen that I've never seen before. How do I get rid of this? It's really bothering me. I have a Galaxy S7 Edge.Screenshot_20190423-204431_Z Camera.jpg

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Galaxy s7 edge charging screen

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Honestly you may need to go through your most recent apps and delete or disable them until you find the one that is causing this screen.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Does this screen display when the device is in safe mode?

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That screen does not appear in safe mode.

Community Manager
Community Manager

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If it doesn't appear in safe mode it is likely a third party application that has been installed on the device.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Okay. What should I do, then?

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Because of update. Always on display mode maybe on. You can turn it off by going in settings. By searching it.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That didn't help. Thank you for trying, though.

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If it's a third party app you'll need to find out which one it is. If you are using a launcher I would check there first. Can you hit the three dots in the top right-hand corner to see if it will take you to the settings of the app or anything?

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It takes me to the Game Launcher app settings, not each individual game settings.

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Honestly you may need to go through your most recent apps and delete or disable them until you find the one that is causing this screen.

View solution in original post