cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userUSbo8wDqda
Constellation

Galaxy s7 region problem ,Can I change my phone from American version to European version?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Hello! I need help on this .I just bought a second-hand smartphone (Samsung galaxy s7) .I think this is an american version or something like "Sprint Zone" ,It disables me  somethings because I live in "Europe" .For example 4G doesn't work in my region it only works in GSM,2G,3G and automatic.How can I kick Sprint from my phone and to make my phone a normal one for using in Europe??Thank you!!
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Honored Contributor

Re: Galaxy s7 region problem ,Can I change my phone from American version to European version?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello @userUSbo8wDqda

Normally this would require contacting Sprint so they could give you the code to 'unlock' from their network.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Honored Contributor

Re: Galaxy s7 region problem ,Can I change my phone from American version to European version?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello @userUSbo8wDqda

Normally this would require contacting Sprint so they could give you the code to 'unlock' from their network.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

userUSbo8wDqda
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you.How can I contact sprint please?

Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Try heading over to Sprint's website.