Original topic:

Galaxy software updates

(Topic created: 05-10-2021 12:32 PM)
elshadai
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I really don't understand whose decision it is To do updates on our phones. There are so many functions that works so much better before the updates and I am so tired of it.  Like my do not disturb button I used to build this go to it and click it right from the app now I have to go into it find it and then click on it. If it's not broke leave it alone
6 Replies
Shayshon
Comet
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Hi there, updates are with every phone.. apple.. android.. samsung.. any phone.

Cheers,
Shayshon
Vita43
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I know that now, but I didn't know it until about 3 or 4 years ago.
0 Likes
Adaboy
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Unfortunately this has happened for years with Android. We get use too certain steps for a task and then it gets changed due to updates.
0 Likes
Vita43
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Yes, I've had to do both a software update and an apps update for the last few days now. This is so ridiculous to me!
0 Likes
musepharaoh
Comet
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Developers bring updates to devices to try to create a better experience. They do not always hit the mark but they do their best based off of our feedback and change things accordingly. It may be annoying to adapt to new things but nothing stays the same forever. If you want a device that doesn't get updates and changes, buy a $50 prepaid phone from your local boost mobile but if you are willing to at least tolerate the idea that things change, you may have a less difficult time adapting. If you have suggestions on how something could potentially be better, tell the team because they do listen as much as some may say they don't. I've had several experiences where a feature I and several others asked for were implemented and this isn't just Samsung. All good companies change things and also try to balance customer feedback with business.
gentlemanjerk4u
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I need help updating
0 Likes