cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

GalaxyS4 Marshmallow Update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I think we really need the Marshmallow update because when the phone is sleeping it really consumes a lot compared before. I saw the s5 of my friend after he upgraded to Marshmallow and battery of his phone is not draing fast and he got flat lines when the device is sleeping.

(Samsung Galaxy s4 Verizon SCH-I545)

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Supernova

Re: Samsung Galaxy s4 Marshmallow Update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for providing your baseband! Your device has the latest available update from your provider.

Again, we cannot speculate on any unreleased updates for you given the process on how they're released.

Your carrier may have additional information on this.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Updates are released to Carriers once available and thereafter, it is at the Carriers discretion to release the update to customers. Since updates are released by Carriers in waves, we’re unable to determine when your device will receive an update.  However, we can check to make sure your device has the latest update expected for it's model if you provide your carrier name and baseband version (settings > about device). Also, check out our help article on how to monitor and extend your battery life: http://bit.ly/23UjGVT . Hope that helps.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So you mean Ma'am that all Samsung Galaxy S4 will receive a marsmallow update
Baseband Version = I545VRUGOF1

Highlighted
Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for providing your baseband! Your device has the latest available update from your provider.

Again, we cannot speculate on any unreleased updates for you given the process on how they're released.

Your carrier may have additional information on this.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: GalaxyS4 Marshmallow Update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@KarlfredM wrote:

I think we really need the Marshmallow update because when the phone is sleeping it really consumes a lot compared before. I saw the s5 of my friend after he upgraded to Marshmallow and battery of his phone is not draing fast and he got flat lines when the device is sleeping.

(Samsung Galaxy s4 Verizon SCH-I545)

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Yes pls. I want marshmallows update for my sch-i545 verizon