cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Nebula

Re: Galazy S4

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am attaching a link below with instructions on how to place the phone in safe mode.  Please let me know if that helps.

nikkisioux
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Okay, that worked! Now I'm in Safe Mode, so I'll let you know if I still get that popup notification. Thank you so much!
nikkisioux
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Okay, almost immediately it popped up!  

Nebula

JUMP TO SOLUTION
  1. Have you tried clearing your cache and data from the Amazon App?
  2. Is this the only app giving you issues?
nikkisioux
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

1. I can't even open the Amazon app.  I click on the icon for it, the Amazon logo comes up, after a few seconds it just disappears and goes back to my apps section.  

2. And, yes, this is the only app that this is happening with. 

On a side note, when I go to the Play Store and list the installed apps, Amazon isn't even showing there. The only ones showing are Amazon Kindle and Amazon Music, neither of which I have ever used. 

Nebula

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What options are you seeing under the Amazon in the application manager section of your settings?

nikkisioux
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

In Application Manager, under Downloaded, I hae Amazon, Amazon Appstore, and Amazon Kindle. Under Running, I have Amazon app suite, under that name it says 1 process and 2 services. 

I must say that I am totally impressed with the dedication you Moderators have!!!  

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Well thank you! If you click on just Amazon, what options does it give you?

nikkisioux
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You're welcome!!!

At the top, there's Force Stop, Uninstall Updates, and Disable. Then, it has Storage and amounts, Move To SD Card, Clear Data.  Then, there's Cache and a place to click to Click Cache. 

@SamsungAl wrote:

Well thank you! If you click on just Amazon, what options does it give you?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Click on force stop, uninstall updates and then try accessing the app again and see if that helps.