cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Game launcher pet not working game playtime not tracking

As I have a samsung galaxy s7 updated version game launcher from which I didn't updated the software.

The pet keep losing level and points.

The play gametime does not track. And I have google this some other have this issue. But it seems no one didn't really mention this.
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Game launcher pet not working game playtime not tracking

Buy a real pet, maybe a guinea pig who doesn't always require petting. They only gain squeaking levels as they get older.

Dogs are great too, they however require petting.
Highlighted
Constellation

Im having the same issue

Highlighted
Astronaut

I have had the same issue also. I've repeatedly sent information and kindly asked for help and fix. I figure I have lost millions of points trying to get the darn thing to register and fill the bar. my pet keeps saying he is hungry. I'm on the second items list. the first item he has already gotten. but the list shows that he doesn't have it yet and it won't fill the bar completely. I get it to 3454 and then it goes down instead of up to fill it. if they are going to add a pet ..... I wish they would make sure the app works. I know that the pet isnt real. but it has an effect on me when it says that he is hungry and I cant do anything about it !! not nice !
Highlighted
Astronaut

I am having problems AGAIN .... with the pet in my game launcher. The part that fills up when you play. it has been stuck on the same number for days and I have been playing ALOT!! to get my pet his next item in the inventory list. I've invested hours,and days in getting my pet items in the inventory list. to move to the next phase. please fix... thank you. or how do I fix it ? I had to figure out how to fix it last time. but I have checked all my settings and everything it possibly can be. its not a issue on my phone. thank you