Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Teeare1
Cosmic Ray

Re: Get rid of samsung profile in contacts

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for your help, however, I'm wanting the entire TRY PROFILE SHARING section to disappear from the top of my contacts page.

usera0JUwC6NqS
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Trying to set up a new PIN for my Samsung account to unlock my J5 j7 phone it nice out of my new PIN reset my new pen how do I do it

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you looked in Settings>Location and security? There should be an option there to set a PIN code to lock and unlock your phone.

Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I really appreciate you taking the time to get in touch with us about this, would you mind providing us with some additional details about your device?

If you need help with anything else, please let us know and our community will be happy to help!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userHp4NYVT4tb
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would really like to remove the "Try sharing your profile" that now appears at the top of my "Contacts" list since the recent software upgrade on my Galaxy S9. I didn't want to do the upgrade but got tired of the upgrade prompt on my notification screen. I personally do not find it an upgrade, just a change, and not for the better. I don't want to "try sharing my profile" and do not want to be asked to do so everytime I open my "Contacts".

userHp4NYVT4tb
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Also, this is the first time I have ever, EVER, posted on any site. I am very angry at being forced to do things I don't want to do and am hoping the powers that be know that my little post represents many, many who feel the same. We will be looking to spend our dollars on products made by companies who respect our position in future. If any ever become available.

P1ssyP4ants
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
OneKidneyMcgee
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Go into:

CONTACTS APP--> press on the 3 horzontal lins ( AKA hamburger icon) --> at the top select the gear icon --> it should be the first option at the top PROFILE SHARING. 

Don't go into contact through phone app