cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userq7YtrFjG1T
Constellation

Glow skin

The glow skin releases in 2 days and I have a qualifying phone yet you need to change the fortnite store from epic to Samsung and that option don't appear for me anyone know why this is 

15 REPLIES 15
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Glow skin

Have you followed these steps exactly?

1. Download and launch Fortnite from the Galaxy Store or Galaxy Game Launcher on your qualifying Samsung Galaxy device. 2. Sign in to your Epic Games account or sign up for a new Epic Games account. 3. Go to the Store. The Fortnite Galaxy GLOW outfit should appear in the Store under Limited Time Offers. Tap on it. Make sure your store is set to Samsung in Settings > Account > Content > Android Store Selection. 4. A notice will pop up asking you to register a credit card, if you have not done so already. Click Next on the pop-up and register a credit card (your card will not be charged). 5. Tap the Fortnite Galaxy  GLOW outfit again to choose the option to redeem the outfit and emote for yourself, or gift it to a friend, by 12/31/19. 2FA will need to be enabled for Gifting 6. Your Fortnite Galaxy GLOW outfit will be available in your LOCKER within your ACCOUNT AND EQUIPMENT. You will also receive the Levitate emote as part of this redemption process.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userTLdiLuKN7N
Astronaut

can I still get the Glow skin if i already got the Ikon skin?

user5beioWies7
Astronaut

Yes I did

userox82JtJiWy
Constellation

Yes you can 

Samsung Care Ambassador

I can't find where to switch to Samsung store

20190927_014221.jpgScreenshot_20190927-013951_Fortnite.jpg

Screenshot_20190927-013951_Fortnite.jpg

Gary-B82-Ambassador-Signature2Note 10+ Verizon Wireless
user7Jt5WJ5XWp
Constellation

I seem to have exactly the same problem and also the same options as per your screenshots... no options to change the store from epic to samsung 

user6GT68CQqlu
Astronaut

It's not giving me the option to change to android store on the fornite game and uninstalled and installed twice already for note 9 please help. My brother in law got the skin without doing any of that and it was already in the vbuck page foe his s10

user6GT68CQqlu
Astronaut

I have the note o and it didn't work Smiley Sad

userM494QNJi05
Astronaut

I'd you got the galaxy skim on the note 9 are you eligible to get the glow skin

@SamsungRei wrote:

Have you followed these steps exactly?

1. Download and launch Fortnite from the Galaxy Store or Galaxy Game Launcher on your qualifying Samsung Galaxy device. 2. Sign in to your Epic Games account or sign up for a new Epic Games account. 3. Go to the Store. The Fortnite Galaxy GLOW outfit should appear in the Store under Limited Time Offers. Tap on it. Make sure your store is set to Samsung in Settings > Account > Content > Android Store Selection. 4. A notice will pop up asking you to register a credit card, if you have not done so already. Click Next on the pop-up and register a credit card (your card will not be charged). 5. Tap the Fortnite Galaxy  GLOW outfit again to choose the option to redeem the outfit and emote for yourself, or gift it to a friend, by 12/31/19. 2FA will need to be enabled for Gifting 6. Your Fortnite Galaxy GLOW outfit will be available in your LOCKER within your ACCOUNT AND EQUIPMENT. You will also receive the Levitate emote as part of this redemption process.