My GMail app is not syncing properly on Galaxy A02S (Notifications has no problem), Android 10, One UI 2.5 only when opening the app does the sync happens.
I've tried all and every tip about the issue. Things I've tried:
- Battery optimization for GMail is disabled
- Adaptive battery is disabled
- Data saver is disabled
- Gmail app is allowed while data saver is on (although the data saver is already off)
- Removing and Re-adding from Setting> Accounts
- It happens on every battery mode (optimized, medium power saving, maximun powr saving)
- I checked every setting both in GMail and Google Account
- Adding everything Google related to non optimized apps
- I disabled Auto sync data and then re-enabled
- I cleared GMail data and cache
- I did force stop the Gmail app, disabled it then re-enabled the Gmail app and restart phone
- I Uninstalled updates, then I cleared data and cache and updated the Gmail app again to latest version
- Putting Google DNS in WiFi setting
- I checked it using VPN but no success
The only workaround that makes me receive mail is opening the app and pull down from the top of inbox to refresh.
I think problem comes from Android version or Gmail app version.
Is there anyone that experiencing my problem? What do I do?
I don't want to do master reset or hard reset on my phone.
Sorry for my bad English and thanks.
Solved! Go to Solution.