Original topic:

Google Chrome

(Topic created: 07-28-2020 08:41 AM)
user0s7wDJaEY3
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

My Chrome browser keeps crashing after i did the June 2020 software update.

Any way to solve this?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
JohnLoose
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hey there!

It's helpful to know more here:

What's your device and OS version? Where is this error appearing? What are you doing to make it appear? And finally, what troubleshooting have you done here?

You might try uninstalling and reinstalling Chrome here, clearing the app data, or try a Beta or Dev version of the app and see if the issue continues:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.chrome.beta&hl=en_US

---

Did this reply help? Be sure to click "✓ Accept as Solution" if you found this reply solved your issue or pointed you in the right direction. You can also click the heart to let me know your appreciation! Smiley Happy

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
Solution
JohnLoose
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hey there!

It's helpful to know more here:

What's your device and OS version? Where is this error appearing? What are you doing to make it appear? And finally, what troubleshooting have you done here?

You might try uninstalling and reinstalling Chrome here, clearing the app data, or try a Beta or Dev version of the app and see if the issue continues:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.chrome.beta&hl=en_US

---

Did this reply help? Be sure to click "✓ Accept as Solution" if you found this reply solved your issue or pointed you in the right direction. You can also click the heart to let me know your appreciation! Smiley Happy

View solution in context

0 Likes
user0s7wDJaEY3
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I have a galaxy S10 plus and running android 10.

I haven't tried the solutions you suggested but will give them a go now.

The problem was if i opened the app, it would just get stuck, i would have to press the back button repeatedly until the app closes because the home button would respond.

Hopefully what you suggested works.

Thank you

0 Likes
JohnLoose
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S Phones

@user0s7wDJaEY3 let us know any updates!

---

Did this reply help? Let us know which step worked for you! Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution"  if you found this reply solved your issue or pointed you in the right direction. You can also click the heart to let me know your appreciation! 
0 Likes
user0s7wDJaEY3
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

i've only cleared the cache from the chrome app and haven't had a problem yet but it seems to be fine now.

Thank you 

0 Likes
Members_7T8uP8R
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

As I tried to access a site it keep telling me to upgrade my browser, so I would like to upgrade my browser.

0 Likes