JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Google Play Store Issues After Pie Update

(Topic created: 03-03-2019 08:17 PM)
MemeJae
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hello. I couldn't find this topic elsewhere on here unless I just missed it..but here's my issue and questions. My Google Play Store was fine on my S9 Plus before the pie software update. No problems with downloading, updating or other things. Anyway, since the Pie update, I have SO many problems downloading and updating any and all apps. I constantly get error codes, 924, etc. Lately, I don't even get a error code, the downloading or updating app just says pending and eventually I have to cancel it because it goes nowhere. Everyday I have to end up going into Applications,  force stopping Google Play Store and Google Play Services and clearing caches and data for 1 or both, restarting phone and play store and then I'm able to download and update once again. Sometimes it will continue to work for the rest of the day, but usually, I have to do that at least 3 times a day everyday if o need to update or download. Are others having these issues and is there a PERMANENT solution or fix, so I won't have to continue to do this regime on a daily basis?? Please help people! Thanks. 

JUMP TO SOLUTION
40 Replies
MemeJae
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hi guys. Just wanted to update you. Now I don't know if it's due to a update from the Google Play Store or what, but my Play Store is back to working as normal. All of a sudden sometime last week, it started back updating all the apps, not just slowly and 1 at a time, like it had started doing, but altogether and quickly like it used to do. I now can go back to downloading apps and games 100mb and larger, which it had stopped allowing me to do. It would say downloading, but a hour or more later and it would still just be there, not downloading. So everything seems back to normal, which I'm very happy about. I don't know how it happened, but it works now.

0 Likes