Original topic:

Green Tint On S10 Plus

(Topic created: 10-17-2020 02:18 PM)
Anonymously
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hi guys ; 

My phone is galaxy S10 plus exynos version , suddenly there is a green tint on everything and the colors are not saturated and fainted ... the green tint is more noticable when the brightness is less than 50% . 

Please help if you have a solution for this issue .

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hello, Everyone

I'm seeing a lot of mixture of devices and different models and some photos provided look a bit different from others, and everyones having similar symptoms but not necessarily the same thing is happening with each device. I would like to remind everyone that this is a US based Community. Therefore, we cannot speak on international devices, only US ones. I would recommend the following for any issues related to your display: 

General: 

- Make sure you have the latest Software version on your device. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00077582/ 

Screen not Very Clear: 

-If your screen is not very clear, please try checking your screen Resolution Settings by going to Settings>Screen Resolution>Choose Desired Resolution and tap apply.

Screen is Dim:

• If your screen is very dim, please check your battery percentage. Your device screen may look dim if the battery is draining, make sure your device is properly charged.
  • Check your Power saving settings by navigating to Settings >Device Care>Battery tap Power mode to adjust your preferred setting. 
  • Some phones or tablets support adaptive brightness and can learn your brightness preferences in different lighting environments. Your device's display will automatically adjust itself based on the lighting.Navigate to Settings, tap Display, and then tap Adaptive brightness. Tap the switch to turn it on.
  • Lastly, check your app settings if you only notice this within an application. 

Colors are off or lines appearing on screen: 

Please make sure if you've tried all the steps above, that you have put your phone into Safe mode and have tried a Factory data reset.(Settings>Search Factory Data Reset> Tap factory data reset again, and tap reset

Please Note: Make sure you complete all back ups prior to performing this step to insure there’s no lost data.

If none of the steps above helped, your unit will require service. We recommend taking your device to a local UBreakiFix store to have services completed. You can also reach out to one of our moderators for any other service questions you may have. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

6 Replies
Neeep
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
did it happen after an update?
0 Likes
Anonymously
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Yes

0 Likes
Neeep
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Same with me, after an update before that one ui 2 version made my phone have dead pixel. 

0 Likes
userwt0bjb69TQ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
hi
0 Likes
Blackburn-best
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
hey guys, I have the same problem of the screen with green tint, I would like to know how you solved it
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hello, Everyone

I'm seeing a lot of mixture of devices and different models and some photos provided look a bit different from others, and everyones having similar symptoms but not necessarily the same thing is happening with each device. I would like to remind everyone that this is a US based Community. Therefore, we cannot speak on international devices, only US ones. I would recommend the following for any issues related to your display: 

General: 

- Make sure you have the latest Software version on your device. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00077582/ 

Screen not Very Clear: 

-If your screen is not very clear, please try checking your screen Resolution Settings by going to Settings>Screen Resolution>Choose Desired Resolution and tap apply.

Screen is Dim:

• If your screen is very dim, please check your battery percentage. Your device screen may look dim if the battery is draining, make sure your device is properly charged.
  • Check your Power saving settings by navigating to Settings >Device Care>Battery tap Power mode to adjust your preferred setting. 
  • Some phones or tablets support adaptive brightness and can learn your brightness preferences in different lighting environments. Your device's display will automatically adjust itself based on the lighting.Navigate to Settings, tap Display, and then tap Adaptive brightness. Tap the switch to turn it on.
  • Lastly, check your app settings if you only notice this within an application. 

Colors are off or lines appearing on screen: 

Please make sure if you've tried all the steps above, that you have put your phone into Safe mode and have tried a Factory data reset.(Settings>Search Factory Data Reset> Tap factory data reset again, and tap reset

Please Note: Make sure you complete all back ups prior to performing this step to insure there’s no lost data.

If none of the steps above helped, your unit will require service. We recommend taking your device to a local UBreakiFix store to have services completed. You can also reach out to one of our moderators for any other service questions you may have. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.