Original topic:

Group messages

(Topic created: 06-13-2021 09:19 AM)
Galaxy_user999
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
How can I remove myself from unwanted groups? It appears that anyone can add you to a group but there's no way you can opt out on your own. Am I missing something?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Andytheman
Comet
Options
Galaxy S Phones
The host has to remove you. You can't remove yourself

View solution in context

3 Replies
Solution
Andytheman
Comet
Options
Galaxy S Phones
The host has to remove you. You can't remove yourself
Diaboyos
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Unfortunately, the person who created the group has to remove you. You have no say in the matter other than simply not participating.
Georgia2004
Comet
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Myself when I found myself in a group I normally tell the person that created the group, "don't be putting me in a group" every time someone responds I see it, so I just block the sender I feel I should been asked first, now there are two types of group if my job(employment) did it for various reason that one thing, but personal from someone sending greetings or just want a open conversation that something entirely different, I don't care about Walmart, walgreen or sales at Sears, I get enough or more advertising than I currently want, sure wish blackberry was still in business, I hate going to a website and trying to get information and I got go through a lot of advertising to get the information I was searching for, just hate the Android system with Google trying to sell me something.
0 Likes