JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Hacked Gmail account

(Topic created: 10-20-2021 04:16 AM)
charlesrohrs
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

These two cropped pics and made videos using my g mail and then had marine cordnates that just popped up on my text messageing and made videos of kids i think nkt sure but they made me look really bad , be careful because now i have to get hurt because of these two and they think its a game and they calk them selves eagles

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thank you for reaching out. I certainly understand your concern. If you’re worried about your phone getting hacked, or if you think it may have been hacked already, there are some steps you can take to keep it safe. For example, you should only download apps using the Galaxy Store or Play Store and you shouldn’t click on malicious links in apps, texts, or emails. You can also keep your phone safe by running anti-malware apps and removing apps that are causing issues. Give this link a try: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01209886/

It is also recommended that you change your account passwords.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
7 Replies
charlesrohrs
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Help anyone how can i prove that
0 Likes
charlesrohrs
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
They really think that this is a game....and to ruin peoples lives
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thank you for reaching out. I certainly understand your concern. If you’re worried about your phone getting hacked, or if you think it may have been hacked already, there are some steps you can take to keep it safe. For example, you should only download apps using the Galaxy Store or Play Store and you shouldn’t click on malicious links in apps, texts, or emails. You can also keep your phone safe by running anti-malware apps and removing apps that are causing issues. Give this link a try: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01209886/

It is also recommended that you change your account passwords.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
DAN003
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Try changing your Google password
0 Likes
DAN003
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Go to your Google Account.On the left navigation panel, select Security.On the Your devices panel, select Manage devices.Check for any devices you don’t recognize.If you find a device that you don’t recognize, select Don’t recognize a device? Then, follow the steps on the screen to help secure your account.If you recognize all the devices, but still believe someone else is using your account, find out if your account has been hacked.
DAN003
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I would consider adding 2 step verification as well