JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Hands tingling when using Samsung S 9 + and S10 +

(Topic created on: 4/22/19 11:45 PM)
Wlk
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I own a S9 + phone and a S10+ phone. Ever since I have been using both, there has been an odd tingling sensation/ feeling in my hands, which gets to a point of being a discomfort. The phone is normal temperature and I experience it with both phones. Anybody else experiencing this?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungJace
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hi there, I'd like to look into this for you if you wouldn't mind sending me a private message with your full model and IMEI number for both devices we can get that started.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

79 Replies
Solution
SamsungJace
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hi there, I'd like to look into this for you if you wouldn't mind sending me a private message with your full model and IMEI number for both devices we can get that started.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

wlk2019tt
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hi, Samsung Jace

My both phones were bought at Buys Buys at Atlantic Center, in Brooklyn, New York.

I thought I had a defective S9+ at first, but the issue is occurring with the new S10 + as well. I cant hold it for too long because the tingling becomes intense and all my fingers/ palm of my hands pain. 

S10 + Model Number: SM-G975U1

IMEI: <hidden> .

Will send details of the S9+ in another message. I hope you can help.

0 Likes
SamsungLarryK
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Can I have your email address via private message?

0 Likes
Samsung_5o4yQFX
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hi did you get a resolve to this... I'm experiencing the same I'm my both of my hands too.

userXAE6kXQqk3
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I bought my Samsung 10e in December 2019.  I had. a Samsung Galaxy 6 prior. I have experienced nothing but sharp pain and tingling in my palms and fingers like electricity or radiation going through my arms. IT IS NOT CARPAL TUNNEL SYNDROME DEFINITIVELY. That is in the wrist and I've been typing my whole life with no problems. This ONLY. started once I got this phone. I can also state that if I have it in hands I get sharp pains in my head. I never hold the phone up to my ear. NEVER. I believe this is radiation coming from the phone. What has Samsung done to resolve this issue? What is going on? I have had cancer, and I'm petrified this is giving off radiation. My daughter has an iphone and I never get any physical sensations in my hands with that phone. Please help!

0 Likes
userB8CzKbGerg
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hi SamsungJace, 

I got similar problem, Hands tingling when using Samsung Galaxy Note 10 plus. 

Here's the phone details:

Model Number SM-N976B
IMEI <hidden>

Please let me know next steps.

Thank you!

0 Likes
LongHiker
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Probably something like carpal tunnel. 

wlk2019tt
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

It's like electric shock that slowly builds in the fingers and palms until I cant use the phones any more. It becomes very painful over time

userAzblZ3eRoJ
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

yes mine are the same way, did you find a cause.

0 Likes