1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

May I have the full model number of the device? Also, can you provide more details of your concern? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in context

5 Replies
Solution
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

May I have the full model number of the device? Also, can you provide more details of your concern? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in context

Sandleez
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

is it resolved?

0 Likes
userWxRy9YpyHe
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Complete joke. I have been having this issue constantly on s10+ for a weeks now. Lasts a few hours at best. Often only minutes. Doesnt natter if 2.4G or 5G connection.

I even lost a detailed post on this site to describe it.

I have checked for conflicts. Set fixed IP. I have reset connections... and now hard reset phone and reloaded. No change.

Can't even get a full backup run. Unlikely to be able to patch.

SM-G975F.  Help!!!

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

@userWxRy9YpyHe Thanks for reaching out. This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userWxRy9YpyHe
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thanks... but check google. Common issue across s6, s8, s9 and other s10 users.

We need appropriate troubleshooting and fixes from samsung corporate.

0 Likes