Original topic:

Hello, I Know you have the screen record feature but i can't find it anywhere

(Topic created: 06-14-2021 07:20 PM)
Steven100
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
If you guys know how to please tell me because I've checked everywhere in settings
6 Replies
Staci
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I'm not sure if you looked in the notification pull down area or not but that's where mine is an I have a Note 20 pull it down as far as you can go an search thru each widget I believe they call it tell you find one that looks like a camcorder that looks like it has a triangle in each corner holding the camcorder in place I guess. Hope you can find it an that my guide was some what useful lol.

clipboard_image_1623723384775_1623723384775.jpg

userJoEg9GRVFc
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Pull down the quick menu on your home screen. Scroll through the options it may not be in the first page.
0 Likes
mreshh214
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Unlock your first screen scroll down from top and open the Quick settings like wifi click on live capture and press record when you have what you were looking to keep tap the stop and then you can review or save/ send / copy or whatever
0 Likes
Steven100
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Thanks for helping but I don't see the option in neither of the pagesScreenshot_20210614-224532_Samsung Members.jpgScreenshot_20210614-224523_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
Staci
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
try to pull down the quick menu guide again fully look for the 3 dotted line next to the settings button. click it an hit edit buttons you should be able to find it in there an have it in your menu of widgets
0 Likes
Steven100
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I did that but it doesnt show and I don't know if its on Galaxy A02s
0 Likes