JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Help with vivid yellow screen

(Topic created on: 2/2/20 11:07 AM)
userzzN3adZkLa
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

When I switch between natural and vivid. Natural gives a more white screen vivid gives a very yellow screen. 

In addition whenever I open images in my gallery it turns to the same very yellow screen.

My blue light filter is not on, battery optimization has no effect, I turned off the night light in google books. 

Is this a hardware issue?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Have you tried force stopping and clearing the cache on the stock gallery app?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

6 Replies
SamsungLarry
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Does this occur with the device in safe mode?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userzzN3adZkLa
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Yes it does it in safe mode too. 

Just as two extra points, it has done this since I got the phone. I purchased this directly from my service provider, and it's only 2 months old.

SamsungLarry
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S Phones

When you open your images are they showing the yellow tint while in Natural mode?

userzzN3adZkLa
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Yes, when I open gallery or images while in natural mode it changes to the same yellow tint that is seen as when overall when I switch to vivid. As soon as I close the gallery or image, it goes back to the natural non yellow tint

Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

View solution in context

userzzN3adZkLa
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

This worked. Thanks so much!

@SamsungAdam wrote:

0 Likes