Original topic:

Home screen grid

(Topic created: 03-21-2022 10:41 AM)
LeonRH
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Please allow for more than a 5 × 6 home screen grid. A 6 x 10 or 6 x 12 screen would be really nice, especially on larger phones. I hope that can be added as a fix and does not have to wait for android 13 or 14.
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Try using the Samsung Home up app to see if you can customize your home screen https://apps.samsung.com/appquery/appDetail.as?appId=com.samsung.android.app.homestar
LeonRH
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Thanks I'll look at that. I was using Microsoft Launcher which is great but was hoping I wouldn't need to use a third party home screen. Everything else on v. 12 is great except this grid.
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones
The Samsung Good lock application is a complete solution for customizing your phone it has many features and is extremely helpful, https://apps.samsung.com/appquery/appDetail.as?appId=com.samsung.android.goodlock
robotdinosaur
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Like everyone said the goodlock homeup might help a bit, extends the default to allow about 7x7 grid on my s22 ultra
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes